Wednesday, February 15
1) There’s a bilingual conference on the worth of wellbeing equity Wednesday, presented by the Wilkinson Public Library in partnership with Telluride Clinical Center and Tri-County Wellbeing Community from 5-7 p.m. The conference is in the Wilkinson’s Application Space the library will deliver simultaneous translation, cost-free foodstuff and childcare.
2) Potent potables: Master to make Classic Winter Cocktails in a course Wednesday at the Ah Haa College from 6-8 p.m. Sign up at ahhaa.org.
3) The horror feeling ‘M3GAN’ screens nightly by Thursday at the Nugget Theatre. Exhibit time is 7 p.m.
Thursday, February 16
1) The TAB University student Trend Demonstrate is tonight and tomorrow (Feb. 17) at the Palm Theatre. Display time equally evenings is 6 p.m.
2) The 23rd annual Telluride Comedy Pageant opens this evening at the Sheridan Opera Residence, and goes by means of Feb. 19. Display time is 8 p.m. nightly. See who’s on and purchase tickets at sheridanoperahouse.com.
3) Store till you pop: Halt by the AETHERstream pop-up event at Component 52, open day by day from 12-7 p.m. through Feb. 21.
Friday, February 17
1) Registration commences today for the Ah Haa School’s youth and teen summertime camps. Find out much more at ahhaa.org.
2) Sean McNamara performs The Ride Lounge these days at 4:30 p.m.
3) There is a Mardi Gras celebration at Mountain Lodge tonight showcasing are living songs by Joint Place. Admission is no cost the celebration starts at 6 p.m.
4) The Telluride Comedy Festival carries on this night in the Sheridan Opera Home (8 p.m.). Tonight is also your very last prospect to catch the TAB University student Trend Exhibit at the Palm Theatre, at 6 p.m.
5) Shop until you pop: Verify out the Lux Collective pop-up party in the Madeline Lodge. It’s open daily through March 4.
Saturday, February 18
1) Art is the heart of the celebration: The Ah Haa University offers ArtThrob, a Valentine’s-Working day-themed fundraiser to gain the school’s Visual Arts System, tonight from 6-8 p.m. Study much more and order tickets at ahhaa.org.
2) The 23rd once-a-year Telluride Comedy Competition proceeds this night at the Sheridan Opera Dwelling at 8 p.m.
3) The films ‘Broker’ and ‘Women Talking’ display nightly as a result of Friday at the Nugget Theatre. Instances vary stop by nuggettheatre.com to find out additional.
Sunday, February 19
1) Pay attention to stay new music this afternoon at Altezza, in the Peaks Vacation resort, from 4-7 p.m.
2) Mountainfilm’s Winter season Shorts fundraiser — a assortment of experience movies, and a silent auction — are at the Palm Theatre tonight, the place the doorways open at 5:30 p.m. and the demonstrate is at 6:30 p.m.
3) It is your last night time to take in the 23rd once-a-year Telluride Comedy Competition, in the Sheridan Opera House at 8 p.m. For info. and tickets, check out sheridanoperahouse.com.
Monday, February 20
1) Telluride educational facilities are shut today, and so is the Wilkinson Community Library, in honor of President’s Working day. The establishments reopen tomorrow.
2) AA meetings get place just about every day in Telluride at Christ Presbyterian Church. On Monday, there is an Al-Anon assembly at Christ Church, as properly. The time for both conferences is 5:30 p.m. Go to by way of Zoom, if you’d like: the code for the AA meeting is 825-3167-0042. To Al-Anon assembly by way of Zoom (good friends and observers are welcome), level your browser to tinyurl.com/bdf6fzs8.
Tuesday, February 21
1) Locals share their passions by snappy, 5-minute slideshows this night at Ignite! in Ridgway. Clearly show time at the Sherbino Theater is 7 p.m.
2) Mark your calendar: Delighted Hour Chamber Songs, brought to you by Telluride Chamber New music Association, takes spot in Telluride Arts’ HQ Gallery tomorrow evening (Feb. 22.), with Travis Fisher on the piano from 5-6 p.m. There’s no admission charge.